Dark Horizon's Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Horizon's Gaming Community

The official forum for the DarkHorizon Server in Garry's Mod

there is a guy named ryan bloodless that hacked your server

TehEXILEDone

there is a guy named ryan bloodless that hacked your server Empty there is a guy named ryan bloodless that hacked your server

Post by TehEXILEDone Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:07 am

here are some proof
    there is a guy named ryan bloodless that hacked your server ?qym55p3mpnssdu8
    he became owner from console
    there is a guy named ryan bloodless that hacked your server ?fu9kcwqfyvztads
    he is owner also he said that he hacked the server he blinded all of us
    and he banned me for ever.
    he also might have some friends in the server because we tried to ban him but we couldn't nobody voted yes except me and another guy.
    It was fun playing on your server but now i can't. I wish you see it fast cause I'm bored without your server , I have fun there also I invite some friends and play....well that's it.
    TehEXILEDone

there is a guy named ryan bloodless that hacked your server Empty Re: there is a guy named ryan bloodless that hacked your server

Post by TehEXILEDone Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:09 am

TehEXILEDone

there is a guy named ryan bloodless that hacked your server Empty Re: there is a guy named ryan bloodless that hacked your server

Post by TehEXILEDone Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:10 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 pm